||A ceremony to unveil a Great War memorial cross in Market Harborough held on 25 September 1921.
||The film contains descriptive inter-titles. The first section shows the inspection of the guard of honour of ex soldiers and sailors by Major General Sir Reginald Hoskins, General Officer commanding North Midland area. This is followed by a slow march by military personnel to the memorial. This is followed by views of the dedication service including shots of the large crowd and the unveiling which is performed by Sir Reginald Hoskins followed by an address by the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Peterborough. We then see views of the memorial that has been decorated with flowers.
||Filmed by Cardeaux's Ltd, Kinema House, Coventry
||Armed Forces, Intangible Cultural Heritage